A little joy to share with you!

A little joy to share with you!

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Ready to go!

Oh, the hilarity of getting ready for vacation in our household!  Kiddo 3 and P-Wiggles (the puppy) tag-team to create a little rucus....  K3 likes to find fun things for Wiggles to eat.  Like laundry.  I came in from getting the car ready to find a trail of clothes from the kitchen to the livingroom.  Yup.  She unloaded one of the suitcases and tried to feed it to Wiggles.  Good thing our puppy was not interested in teething on socks and underwear this morning!  Whew!  Wiggles usually makes great use of any opportunity to eat something unintended for her :o)

Well... we are off!  I'll bring the computer.  But I doubt I'll use it :o)  If you don't hear from me....  Have a happy week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you! Thanks so much for posting :o)