A little joy to share with you!

A little joy to share with you!

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

A little bit of ordinary...

Miss Sassy loves her Nana!  This is one of those ordinary moments that I seldom catch on film;  the everyday cuddles of our third child and her grandmother...
Here is Miss Sassy playing the drum pad in the school band!  For a couple of years, we asked to have Miss Sassy join the band.  Finally, last year, we didn't ask.  We simply said we were signing her up!  Her smile says it all!

And Miss Sassy's riding lessons!  I love the ramp and raised platforms that allow her to get into the saddle so that she can ride again!

Original Oddball (left) and Aunt Gadget Girl (right) were comparing bellies yesterday.  I'm thinking Oddball won the bump contest... 

And the goofball section.  Yes, this is "ordinary" for us.  Actually, I was really tired last night and mentioned to oldest kiddo when we left that I hoped I didn't seem too wierd.  She said, "ummm... Mom, wierd IS normal for you.  If anything you were a little quieter than usual."  Hmmmm....

Have a happy day!  Celebrate the ordinary today!

3 comments:

  1. The picture of Miss Sassy and her Nana is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A little quieter than usual...Hmmmm lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of my fondest childhood memories are of my grandmother. I'm glad Miss Sassy has a special relationship with her Nana. How cool for them to have matching shirts.
    Good for you that you stopped asking about the band and just signed her up. Her obvious enjoyment in what she is doing probably pushes some of the other kids to work harder (or not). At least she is having fun.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear from you! Thanks so much for posting :o)