A little joy to share with you!

A little joy to share with you!

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

the sunshine state!

Hubby, kiddo #4 and I are spending a few days in Florida.  Hello, Sunshine State!  Shannon had the option of a "kids night out" or a Polaris meeting last night.  She (and daddy....) were unsure about that kids night.  Was she really old enough to be away from us for so long?  I finally got the nervous-Nellies over to register.  Hmmm... face painting, Wi, air-hockey, a wildlife show, lots of kids, basketball....  Or a four-hour dinner and new product unveiling???  Ummm... guys... this sounds like a no-brainer!!!  I wonder if they let 39-year-olds sign up for kids night? 

Dang... ages 4-12! 

Do I need to say that Shannon had a blast?  Oh!  And when I picked her up, I snuck in and beat her 2 out of 3 games of air hockey!  I don't think they'll charge Polaris for the half hour I spent at kid's night.  After all, I'm just a parent checking on my kiddo :o)  And I did refraim from having my face painted....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you! Thanks so much for posting :o)